Since the company’s inception in 2015, RCQ has been continually recommended as the organisation of choice by peers and associates. We have a large number of clients that we have worked with and have received a 100% "I would recommend to others" rating during a 2022 survey.
Read on to find out we make a real difference when we place candidates in their ideal roles:
• We guarantee a shortlist of candidates within a week of being briefed on an open role.
• We headhunt ideal candidates, across diverse talent pools, by utilising:
o Pre-existing market maps
o Conference attendee lists and providing talks
o Networking within specialist groups
• As a specialist recruiter, we only focus on a small range of roles so have technical understanding of what works and doesn’t work.
• We undertake in-depth probing during a 1st stage telephone interview, allowing us to share only the best candidates on the market and save you time.
• We consistently update out candidates and clients on where we are in the process.
• We provide relevant advice in advance of interviews, and encourage candidates to think about points which may be discussed in interview.
• We provide advice to HR or hiring managers on what salary may be acceptable. We find a middle ground which works within a clients bracket and a candidate expectations.
• We keep in touch with candidates following the offer, during resignation, and throughout the on-boarding process until their start date.
Want to know more? Read up on one of our recent success stories where we helped our client launch a core ESG department across a range of roles and locations.